SBC VISION 2025
The Conservative Baptist Network strongly supports the Southern Baptist Convention’s “Vision 2025” initiative which has as its aim “reaching the world for Jesus Christ—every person, every town, every city, every state, and every nation,” as defined by Ronnie Floyd, President & CEO of the SBC Executive Committee.
Join us in praying for Dr. Floyd as he leads our convention to take the saving message of Jesus Christ to millions of lost souls throughout the globe. Below are the five strategic action items* Dr. Floyd has outlined to help our convention with this eternity-minded, God-prescribed goal:
- Increase our total number of full-time, fully funded missionaries by a net gain of 500, giving us 4,200 full-time, fully funded missionaries through the IMB.
- Add 6,000 new churches to our Southern Baptist family, giving us more than 50,000 churches.
- Increase our total number of workers in the field through a new emphasis on “calling out the called,” and then preparing those who are called out by the Lord.
- Turn around our ongoing decline in reaching, baptizing, and discipling 12- to 17-year-olds in the prime of their teenage years.
- Increase our annual giving in successive years to reach and surpass $500 million given through the Cooperative Program to achieve these Great Commission goals.
*As published by the SBC Executive Committee at sbcvision2025.com.
Download a packet of information about Vision 2025 from the SBC Executive Committee by clicking the button below.